Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Smart girl

Connor's preschool was decorated for Christmas this morning. The children were fascinated. We took a moment to gaze at all the twinkly lights before I dropped Connor off in his classroom. As Mia and I were headed back to the car, we approached the exit door to the church, adorned with a large wreath. Mia's little hand flew out and she pointed enthusiastically. "Circle!" she said. I hadn't cued her.

I'm reminded of a certain tiny boy a couple years ago, who pointed from his little car seat at the "yield" sign on the street and exclaimed "Eye angle!" He was sixteen months when he did that. Just like Mia.

5 comments:

Abbey Road said...

Your kids are so smart!! That's awesome!

MamaDrama77 said...

Isn't it amazing that all the time you think they're not paying attention, they really are absorbing every detail? Makes me a little nervous...ha!

cyndi said...

awe............. so sweet!

xoxo
cyndi

cyndi said...

girlfriend...check out this blog...i think you will like it..makes me all nostalgic for the good old days when i was young! lol

http://confessionsofaseriousstudent.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Love the story and the site. I finally have my blog page completely done....well for noe lol You need to come and check it out,
See ya in a few weeks!!!!!!