Monday, March 23, 2009

Rainbows in the Rain

Holy macaroni. What a weekend. How is it possible that the past 48 hours have included sunburn, a migraine headache, a chipped windshield (thanks I65. Love ya.), a flat tire (thanks, hwy 59. Love you.), a mischievous disaster*, and a 3am trip to the E.R.**, yet I still enjoyed myself in good old Alabammer?

Good friends are usually worth it.



*I'd love to know Connor's motivation for emptying the contents of a full can of spray sunblock all over the interior of my vehicle. I really would. So would he. He claims "I just wasn't thinkin'."

**I'm going to spare you the gross details of this story. Let's just say it began like a stomach virus and ended up like one of the Egyptian plagues. I'm still not entirely better. I'm going to see a regular doctor tomorrow to find out what the heck happened.

2 comments:

cyndi said...

glad you had such a good time even with all the disasters.

MamaDrama77 said...

We missed getting to hang out with you folks! You think you might want to spend a few days in Ye Olde Chattanooga this summer?