Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hooray for preschool!



We had a bit of a bumpy beginning, I'll admit. I cringed this morning as I backed awkwardly out of Connor's brand new classroom, deflecting grabby little hands that clung to my pant leg and clawed at the door frame...I attempted to level my blood pressure despite howls of protest as I made my exit...Would it be like this all year? Good glory.

Well, the tides had changed by the time I came back to pick him up. He was positively radiant. He loves his teacher, his class, everything. Impressed everyone with his writing and math skills. Didn't act like a demon. I was relieved. At home he drew me a self-portrait. Most impressive. I think it's going to be a good year.




Happy Anniversary, Babe.


2 comments:

Abbey Road said...

Too cute! Both of ya!

cyndi said...

hehehe why is it you look absolutely beautiful and Steve looks 12?
happy anniversary to you two!