Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nine tenths of a century...

My Poppie's ninetieth birthday is coming up in a month. He is so dear to our family, and we all have such fond memories of growing up with him in our lives. He's such an unforgettable individual. I feel especially blessed to be able to watch my children, his great-grandchildren, developing a warm relationship with Poppie that reminds me of my own tender years with him. My project for him has been an 8x8 memory book, complete with sentiments from every generation descending from him. I completed the first two pages tonight, one for each of my children:




4 comments:

cyndi said...

ok that totally rocks! you rock! the scrapbooking rocks!
lots of rocking.
james starts 1st grade tomorrow!!! yikes!

MamaDrama77 said...

Are you kidding me? He used to be in the NURSERY! Where is the shy little boy in the Bob the Builder helmet? Don't let him GO!!!!!

Abbey Road said...

That is precious! I see you are putting that creative memories stuff to good use!

MamaDrama77 said...

I think I'm addicted...