Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Boys and the Red Barn

An outing at Heritage Park this fine fallish noontide, sunshine and scads of bees bouncing thru the grass...my rosy-cheeked son and his dearest chum...a weathered red barn fairly beckoning to be made a backdrop... Now, who do I have handy for subject matter?

Ah yes, the usual victims. These guys are so sick of me.






Any other takers?? This is Connor's dearest little pal, Keaton. Refreshingly cooperative in front of a lens. Perhaps it's because he hasn't spent enough time around obnoxious me.


Connor, are you sure you don't want in on this action?




Er...Can you give me a smile like Keaton?


A little frightening. Want to try again?
Right. Okie doke.



How about if I take a nice picture of you boys together? Would you like that? Yes? Let's try it.





You guys think you're funny, don't you?




Yep. Aw, the heck with it.

3 comments:

Talia said...

You amaze me. I never remember to bring the camera when we go out (like our playground and picnic outing today.) Heck, I'm lucky to get both kids in the car, much less the picnic part. Camera? Pshaw.

Anyhow, it looks like you had fun.

Michelle said...

So Cute!!! They have both grown so much in just a few months!!

Michelle

cyndi said...

soooooooooo cute! and yeah, mine are that way too when i break out the camera!

xoxo
cyn