Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Smell that? It's accomplishment.



This week I have been seized with a desire to scrapbook like nobody's business. And since I've been putting off starting the kids' baby scrapbooks (good gravy, I'm swiftly approaching four years' worth of material to archive!), I figured now's as good a time as any.

Never mind the mountains of laundry beginning to compost in my utility room floor.

Never mind the two Halloween costumes that beg to be completed by this Friday's Harvest Party at Connor's preschool.

Never mind that we're expecting company this weekend and our house looks like someone held it upside down and shook it like a snow globe.

This is loads more fun. I already finished Connor's four-page Infant Baptism spread, and I'm starting on Mia's.

4 comments:

Abbey Road said...

That's awesome, your pages are beautiful. Never mind all the house work and laundry, the kids won't care about that in 15 years anyway. They will always want to see pictures of themselves as babies though.

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Ooh! Do mine next!

cyndi said...

One thing I have learned is when the muse visits...scrap!!!!
those pages are truely beautiful!! What costumes are you making? We are headed to Disney on Sunday for a week, so we won't be here for all the halloween hoopla! so i dont have to deal with costumes! yay!

xoxo
cyndi

MamaDrama77 said...

Connor's going to be "Super Why" (ever watch PBS Kids?) and Mia's going to be a little pink rosebud. The costumes really just require the strategic placement of some felt pieces on sweatsuit bases, but it's a matter of actually doing it. What's more, I learned last night that the fall party was moved to TONIGHT. So I'm hustling. Photos soon!