Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting back into life...and scrapbooking


I think pretty much all my readers (all 3?) are aware that our family experienced a death a couple weeks ago. I plan to blog about that when I can get my thoughts together.

In the meantime...

This week I burned thru my Hobby Lobby gift cards from Christmas! I was able to complete six pages for Connor's baby book and just last night, two for Mia's. I am overjoyed to be able to finally utilize all the little doodads I've been saving from the hospital (am I nuts for keeping the kids' cord clamps? Maybe. Am I nuts for keeping Mia's little dried umbilical stump in a Ziploc bag? Probably. Gross. Oh well. It's goin' in there.).

Enjoy the layouts. Click the images to enlarge.










5 comments:

Abbey Road said...

Those Scrapbook pages are beautiful and oh so precious.
You keeping the dried umbilical cord reminds me of that movie meet the fockers. That whole scene where she kept his foreskin from his circumcision. lol

MamaDrama77 said...

HAHA--"This beef jerky tastes terrible."

cyndi said...

sooo cute! the cord...uhm gross!
how do you get your blog so pretty???? i want to jazz mine up but dont know how..do tell!

MamaDrama77 said...

Easy peasy. Check out thecutestblogontheblock.com. Pick a background and follow the instructions to jazz up your blog!

shrtcke79 said...

You go girl...Better than I could do. Mostly 'cause I don't have the patience.