Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Photo peeks


We're all quarantined with the post-Holidays crud virus (except Lucky Steve), so just thought I'd post a few more pics from Christmas. Back when everyone was rosy with health. Get your eyes full of my youngest fully clothed. This week she's learned to undress herself, and nothing will do her but to run around half-clad, icy fingers and toes growing ever more frost-prone. I suppose she'd accept dress if she got cold enough...



This sweet pic just tells a story, doesn't it? I love her little upside-down rabbit.



They're at Mom's house here. Mia's trying to get those britches down in this picture. We found a bug bite on her bottom (how the heck?) she was probably trying to get at, but I still think she just wanted to be naked. My little girl is a nudist.




Watching for Santa? Hardly. The neighbor across the street had to call a tow truck and it was THE entertainment pinnacle of our trip to Alabama.



1 comment:

Abbey Road said...

I love the pics!

And yeah, that friday morning deal sounds good, if we can get healthy that is. Now all my kids have or have had some kind of stomache bug and so does Robb. So now my little sinus infection I have will not get me out of cleaning up puke. Oh well, one day I won't be so exhausted!